With your HVAC ductwork hidden behind your walls, it’s easy to forget they even exist – until something goes wrong. If you need your system serviced fast, call Gene’s Refrigeration, Heating & Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical.
We’re a family-owned and operated business that can help with all your HVAC needs in Medina, OH, from installation to duct sealing and everything in between. By choosing a trusted team, you can enjoy flat-rate, straightforward pricing, top-notch customer service, and your 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Does your indoor air feel muggy and stuffy? Check out our dehumidifier services for potential solutions!
Why Get Regular Air Duct Cleaning Services?
Your heating and cooling run through a system of ducts in your home. Over time, these ducts can become clogged with dirt, dust, and other debris. This can cause your HVAC appliances to work harder, wasting energy and raising your utility bills.
It can also lead to poor indoor air quality, as more contaminants circulate through your property each time your HVAC system runs. With our home air duct cleaning services, you can enjoy healthier air, lower costs, and improved comfort.
Signs You Need Air Duct Repair
How can you tell if you have a ductwork problem? Here are some signs that you may need to call our technicians:
- Limited airflow: Place your hand over your vents. If you don’t feel a strong airflow, it could indicate a blockage or ductwork damage.
- High energy bills: Damaged ductwork will leak out conditioned air, making your HVAC system work harder to heat and cool your home. This will result in higher energy bills.
- Subpar heating and cooling: If you’re not getting the temperature results you want from your HVAC system, it may be due to damaged ductwork.
- Poor indoor air quality: Faulty ductwork is more prone to collecting dust, pollen, and other pollutants.
- Unusual noises: When you hear rattling, hissing, or banging coming from your vents, it’s a sign of ductwork damage.
Our licensed, bonded, and insured technicians can fix any issue, and you don’t have to worry about overtime charges.
Do you need your AC system fixed fast? Our emergency service is available 24/7 with no overtime charges!
Air Duct Installation Done Right
We understand that a ductwork replacement or installation is a big job, so we take our time to do it right. Our team will start by performing a heat-loss calculation to determine the appropriate size for your new system. We’ll also inspect your current ductwork to see if we can reuse any of it.
Once we have all the information we need, we’ll present you with a detailed proposal outlining the scope of work. We offer free estimates on equipment replacements and installations, and you can take advantage of our financing with approved credit.