Do you need any electrical work done? Get in touch with our experienced team at Gene’s Refrigeration, Heating & Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical.
Whether you’re planning to get a GFCI outlet installation or need breaker panel repair, we can help. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee, reliable customer service, and straightforward, flat-rate pricing are just some reasons why many in Copley, OH, choose us.
Our electrical services in Summit County include:
- Lighting services
- Ceiling fan and chandelier services
- Electrical troubleshooting and repair
- Electrical wiring services
- Outlet repair services
- Light switch and dimmer services
- Whole-home safety inspections
- Standby generator installation and repair
We serve Copley, OH residents and the surrounding neighborhoods of:
- West Akron
- Fairlawn Heights
- Arrow Lake
- Copley-Jacoby Road
- Copley Meadows
- Frashure Park
- Heritage Woods
- West Copley
- Westridge Estates
Our licensed, bonded, and insured technicians won’t disappoint! Read our reviews and see our stellar track record for yourself.
Know When to Call an Emergency Electrician for Repairs
If you’re dealing with any of these issues, it’s best to err on the side of caution and call us right away for 24/7 emergency service:
- Multiple lights flickering or dimming
- Sparks or smoke coming from outlets or appliances
- Outlets or switches feel hot to the touch
- Buzzing noises
As a long-serving electrical contractor, we’ve seen it all. Don’t try to fix the problem yourself; leave it to the professionals. We’ll be there ASAP to conduct the repairs and get your power back up and running — with no overtime charges.
We Offer Comprehensive Outlet Services
Do you need electrical outlet repair services? If you notice your outlets are no longer working as they should, give us a call. Our technicians will assess the situation and find a solution that works for you.
We can also help if you need to update your outlets with new features or hardware. For instance, a USB outlet offers convenience and practicality that a standard outlet cannot. A GFCI receptacle is also an excellent option for added protection against electrical shocks.
See our financing with approved credit to make payments more convenient. We also offer maintenance plans and free estimates on equipment replacement.
Is it Time to Get an Electrical Panel Upgrade?
How can you tell if your electrical service panel needs a repair or a full update? You might want to consider a replacement if:
- You’re planning a major renovation: Whenever you add large appliances or make other changes to your electrical system, give us a call. We can make sure it can handle the additional load before any work begins.
- You’re frequently tripping breakers: The most obvious sign that your electrical system is overloaded is if you’re constantly tripping breakers. If this happens, it’s time to contact our experts.
- Your property is more than 50 years old: If your property is ancient, it might not meet current electrical safety standards. We can help you bring it up to code.