Many parts of Medina, OH, are susceptible to flooding. If you’re looking to protect your property from potential water damage, staying proactive is the key. This is where we come in.
Gene’s Refrigeration, Heating & Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical provides quality sump pump installation, maintenance, and repair services. Sump pump devices can help prevent flooding by siphoning water away from the lowest point of your property.
Are you dealing with a pressing plumbing issue? We have a 24-hour emergency service available with no overtime charges.
Why Invest in a Sump Pump Installation?
Aside from flood protection, sump pumps offer several other benefits like:
- Improved indoor air quality: Does your basement always feel damp and stuffy? A sump pump can minimize humidity and make your space more comfortable.
- Mold and mildew prevention: By reducing moisture, a sump pump can help reduce the chances of mold and mildew growth in your basement.
- Pest control: Rats, roaches, and other pests thrive in damp indoor spaces. By keeping your basement dry, a sump pump can help discourage pests.
- Erosion prevention: A sump pump can help manage water runoff and redirect it away from your property.
If you don’t know what kind of sump pump to get, our NATE-certified, Carrier Factory-authorized experts are more than happy to offer some insight. We offer free estimates on equipment replacements and installations and available financing with approved credit.
Know When to Call for Sump Pump Repair
Like any plumbing appliance, your sump pump can occasionally give you problems that can be difficult to troubleshoot on your own. If you’re noticing any of these warning signs, call our licensed, bonded, and insured technicians for assistance:
- The pump runs even when the pit is dry.
- Large puddles of water near your property.
- The pump makes unusual noises.
- Foul smells coming from the pit.
- Discoloration of the flooring near the pit.
- The water level in the pit keeps on rising.
Whatever the issue, you can trust our experts to make the necessary sump pump replacement or repair. We offer a wide range of solutions for any problem, from faulty wiring to blocked discharge pipes.
Protect your property from nasty sewage backup with our backflow testing and repair services.
Comprehensive Sump Pump Maintenance
Preventative upkeep can go a long way in avoiding costly issues with your sump pump. By signing up for our maintenance plans, you don’t have to worry about remembering to schedule regular check-ups. We’ll come to you on a predetermined date and conduct a thorough inspection of your system.
As a family-owned and operated, BBB accredited company, we pride ourselves on providing quality services at flat-rate, straightforward prices. Expect no less than your 100% satisfaction guaranteed when you partner with our team.