Your water heater is one of the essential appliances on your property. Don’t let a malfunctioning one ruin your day—or your budget.
Whether you need a water tank installation or water heater repair, Gene’s Refrigeration, Heating & Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical is the team to call. Many in Medina, OH, trust us with their plumbing needs because of our flat-rate, straightforward pricing, reliable customer service, and 100% satisfaction guarantee.
We also offer tankless water heater services if you want a space-saving, energy-efficient system that can provide instant hot water on-demand.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
Don’t wait until your water heater breaks down to call for repairs. Watch out for these symptoms and reach out to us the moment you notice them:
- Water heater leak: If you see a puddle of water around your water heater, it’s time to call for repairs.
- Poor performance: Call us when your hot water runs out too quickly or takes longer than usual to heat up.
- Rumbling or popping noises: Loud operational sounds usually indicate sediment build-up inside the tank, leading to other problems.
- Rising energy bills: If your electric water heater uses more energy than it used to, it’s time for repairs.
- Off odors: You might need a gas water heater repair if you notice a rotten egg smell near your unit.
We have a 24-hour emergency service available with no overtime charges to help you with any unexpected issues.
We Are Your Water Heater Installation Experts
When you need a new water heater, choosing the right one for your property is critical. Your system’s size, type, and efficiency all play a role in how much it will cost to operate and how long it will last.
Call our water heater replacement service if you’re having trouble finding the best unit. We will come to your home or business, assess your needs and recommend the best option for you. We also offer free estimates on equipment replacements and have financing available with approved credit.
Check out our drain cleaning solutions and learn how they can save you money in the long run!
Why Is Water Heater Maintenance Important?
As a BBB accredited, NATE certified, Carrier Factory authorized, and family-owned and operated business, we always look for ways to save our customers money. One way to do this is by investing in regular water heater tune-ups.
Professional upkeep can extend your unit’s lifespan, reduce energy usage, and improve performance. By subscribing to our maintenance plans, you can enjoy these benefits while also taking advantage of our priority service and discounts on repairs.