Do you need a new boiler installed or your existing one serviced? Whatever your heating needs, Gene’s Refrigeration, Heating & Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical is always here to help.
As a leading HVAC contractor, we offer a full range of boiler services in Medina, OH, and the surrounding area. Our NATE-certified technicians have the skills and experience to keep your home or office warm all winter long.
Did your heating system break down unexpectedly? Our emergency service is available 24/7 with no overtime charges, don’t hesitate to call today.
Signs You Need Boiler Repair
Boilers might be one of the most durable heating systems on the market, but they’re not immune to the occasional problem. Call us our licensed, bonded, and insured technicians the moment you notice these warning signs:
- Poor heating performance: Are your radiators cold or lukewarm? Blocked or damaged pipework can impede the water flow and prevent your boiler from doing its job.
- Loud operational noises: Gurgling or whistling sounds may indicate trapped air in the system. Rumbling, meanwhile, could mean kettling, which stems from excessive mineral buildup on the heat exchanger.
- Erratic operation: Does your unit keep turning on and off? It might stem from a faulty thermostat.
- Foul smells: If your boiler emits a burning smell, it could signify an oil or gas leak.
Whatever the problem, you can trust our BBB-accredited team to find a solution. We offer flat-rate, straightforward pricing, so you always know exactly what you’ll pay.
The Right Time to Replace Your Boiler
Boilers can easily last for more than ten years with proper maintenance. If your unit is very old and prone to costly issues, it might be time to consider an upgrade.
Our comfort advisors will examine your unit and help you decide if a new model is the best investment for your home or business. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we offer a wide range of models with the latest technology to help you achieve peak performance. We also provide free estimates on equipment replacements for your convenience.
Are you ready for a new heater installation? We have financing available with approved credit to make your payments more convenient.
Invest in Boiler Maintenance
As a family-owned and operated boiler service company, we strongly advise our clients to invest in heating maintenance. Regular tune-ups will prolong the life of your boiler and keep it running smoothly and efficiently all winter long.
During a maintenance visit, our technician will:
- Clean the boiler and its components
- Check for any gas or water leaks
- Make sure the venting system is unobstructed
- Inspect the combustion chamber for cracks
- Visually inspect the heat exchanger
- Lubricate moving parts
- Locate and fix minor issues before they worsen
- and more