Medina Plumbing Services
For a 24-hour plumber you can rely on, choose Gene's Refrigeration, Heating & Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical, proudly serving Medina and NE Ohio.
Do you need emergency plumbing repairs? Are you planning to upgrade your heater? When it comes to anything plumbing, no job is too big or too small for Gene’s Refrigeration, Heating & Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical.
We’re a full-service contractor that has provided quality solutions in Medina, OH, and the surrounding area since 1959. Our trusted team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to handle your plumbing needs.
We proudly provide the following plumbing services:
- Water Heater Repair & Replacement
- Tankless Water Heater Repair & Replacement
- Water Leak Detection & Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Line Repair & Replacement
- Gas Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair & Installation
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Hydro Jetting Services
- Whole Home Repiping Services
- Sinks, Faucets & Garbage Disposals
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Backflow Testing & Repair
- Sump Pump Repair & Replacement
- Sewer Line Repair
- Slab Leak Repair
- Commercial Plumbing Services
We serve Medina, OH residents and the surrounding neighborhoods of:
- Medina East
- Medina Southeast
- Roscoe Ewing Park
- Mallet Creek
- Medina North
- Guilford Blvd-Smokerise Dr
We have 24-hour water heater specialists available to address your plumbing needs anytime, day or night. Get in touch with us today to learn how we can help you.
Know When to Call an Emergency Plumber in Medina, OH
While some plumbing issues can wait until morning or even a few days, some problems cannot. Here are some instances when you should call us right away:
- Water leaks: Water stains on the ceiling or walls, dripping sounds, and increasing water bills are all signs that you have a leak. Even a small water leak can create costly damage to your home or office.
- Sewage smells: If you notice a foul odor coming from your drains, it could signify a sewage backup. This is a severe problem that could lead to health problems, so calling an emergency plumber right away is crucial.
- Water heater breakdown: Having no hot water in the middle of a cold winter night is a recipe for disaster. If your unit breaks down, call our emergency plumber to have it fixed before you freeze.
- Gas leaks: Gas leaks are hazardous. If you smell sulfur or rotten eggs, it’s important to evacuate the area immediately and call an emergency plumber.
- Clogged toilet: A clogged toilet isn’t just a nuisance, but it can also lead to sewage backup and flooding. Don’t wait until your toilet is overflowing to call a plumber.
If you’re ever in doubt, calling an emergency plumber is always better. We offer flat-rate, straightforward pricing with no overtime charges, so you’ll never have to worry about the cost of your repair.
Is It Time to Replace Your Old Water Heater?
Is your water heater already over a decade old? If it’s starting to show its age, it might be time to consider getting a replacement.
Here are some other signs that you should start shopping for a new water heater:
- Visible tank corrosion: Do you see any rust on the exterior of your water heater? That’s a sign that the tank is starting to corrode and will need replacing soon.
- Rumbling or popping noises: If you hear strange noises from your water heater, it could stem from severe sediment build-up inside the tank.
- Water leaks: A small amount of condensation around the base of your water heater is normal, but puddles of water might signify a large leak.
- Rising utility bills: Outdated water heaters are much less efficient than newer models. So, if you’ve noticed a sudden spike in your energy bill, it might be time to upgrade.
- Frequent breakdowns: Are you calling for repairs more often than you used to? If so, it might be time for a new water heater.
Our NATE-certified, Carrier Factory authorized team offers free estimates on equipment replacements, so call us today to schedule a consultation. We also have financing available with approved credit for your convenience. We’re committed to providing the best service at an affordable price.
We also offer sump pump services so you can protect your property from flooding. Get in touch with our experts today!
Learn About Our Drain Cleaning Solutions in Medina County
Are you suffering from slow drainage? Our licensed, bonded, and insured technicians utilize various methods to clear your clogged fixtures:
- Drain snaking: We insert a long, flexible steel cable into the drain to reach and clear clogs.
- Hydro jetting: For more challenging or deeper obstructions, we use pressurized water to blast through and clear the blockage.
- Drain repiping: Some drainage problems stem from old, broken, or corroded pipes. In these cases, we will replace the damaged pipework to restore normal drainage.
Whether your issue is with a sink, shower, toilet, or floor drain, our team has the experience and equipment to get your drains flowing again. We also offer maintenance plans to help keep your plumbing clear and prevent clogs from forming in the first place.
“Jeff was such a blessing. He was experienced and knowledgeable and helped calm me down while I was in panic mode. I can't say enough nice things about how wonderful Gene's has been servicing, repairing and replacing. Thank you Jeff for making me giggle and calming me down. Thank you for ALL your help.”
“MY TUB BACKED UP on a Saturday night ! I tired a couple of things that I thought might help, but to no avail. I was so very upset, as I don’t have a plumber. I called Gene’s and Joey came out RIGHT AWAY. He was able to correct the issue and get our tub back to tip top shape. What a really nice guy, and what a great company. You now have a new customer!”
“Quick to schedule appointment. Was able to repair part of job that day and very quickly. Very professional and helpful explaining the process and how to keep drain clean for future. Returned based on my schedule to install outdoor faucet. Working beautifully! Gave tips for winterizing. Couldn’t ask for better service!”