It is crucial for you to have a working AC in warm weather. At Gene’s Refrigeration, Heating & Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical, we provide air conditioner repair service in Medina, OH. We are BBB accredited and NATE certified.
We have licensed, bonded, & insured technicians who are passionate about helping you have a working AC system. At our company, we offer flat-rate pricing and no overtime charges on the weekend. We want our service to be seamless and will deliver top-quality work.
Are you wondering if you need better indoor air quality? We have indoor air quality services to help you achieve the healthy air you want.
Signs You Need AC Repairs
Hire professionals to get the proper repairs for your AC system. They will have the correct knowledge and equipment to repair the AC unit. However, before you hire experts, it is essential to watch for any signs that show you may need assistance.
Signs you need professional AC repair:
- Strange odor: When you smell a strange scent coming from your vents, it may mean the AC unit needs cleaning or signal that there is a leak.
- Loud noises: If you hear loud banging or vibrating noises, it signifies damage to the AC unit or faulty components.
- Not the correct temperature: When the AC is not changing to fit the set temperature, there is something wrong with the thermostat and AC system.
- Increase in Utility Bills: A broken or faulty AC system will work harder and longer. This will lead to a rise in your utility bills.
- Outdated AC unit: The old system may become less efficient if it has been a while since you upgraded your AC unit. It will require frequent repairs, so call professionals to help you determine if you need a replacement.
At Gene’s Refrigeration, Heating & Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical, we offer central AC repair and repairs for other types of units. Our friendly technicians deliver on-time service and enjoy being honest and helpful. If you notice any signs that you may need repairs, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
24-Hour Emergency Service in Medina, OH
We offer a 24-hour emergency service for all residents. We understand that there may be unexpected damages that require fast service. Our emergency service will help in situations that need immediate attention.
What is an emergency?
- Refrigerant leak
- Malfunctioning AC system during hot weather
- Electrical issues that may cause a fire
You must hire professionals to help find the problem and develop a solution. It is safer depending on experts, and you will save more money because they have the proper experience and knowledge.
Before our technicians arrive, ensure there is an entry available so they can get to the AC system easily. Move things aside if they are blocking your AC unit. This will make the process much faster.
If your house is too hot due to the malfunctioning of the AC system, find another area to cool down. Install fans if you have them and keep cool to be safe and prevent any overheating situations before one of our technicians arrives.
Do you need to check your heater before the cold season? We provide heating services to help you maintain and repair your heating system.
Air Conditioner Maintenance in the Greater Cleveland Area
At Gene’s Refrigeration, Heating & Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical, we also provide AC maintenance in the area. Maintenance is an excellent investment in maintaining your AC unit and saving money by preventing any damage. In addition, our AC tune-up will ensure your system is running at its highest performance.
What components do technicians check during a maintenance visit?
- Examine belts, oil motors, and other vital parts.
- Refrigerant to ensure the system has the correct amount and check for any leaks.
- Electrical terminals and apply any coating if required.
- Air ducts to ensure they are free of dust buildup and leaks.
- Electric control sequence to verify it is correct.
- Evaporator coil to see if there is the right amount of air flowing through it and check for any other issues.
- Thermostat to verify if it is working well.
Maintenance is the best way to extend the lifespan of your AC. In addition, it will help determine if there are potential problems to avoid emergencies.
Why hire us?
- Family-owned & operated
- Carrier Factory Authorized
- Straightforward pricing
- Protection/maintenance plans
- Free estimates on equipment replacements
- Financing available with approved credit
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed