Fairlawn, OH, Electrical
Electrical Services in Fairlawn, OH
For an emergency electrician you can trust, choose Gene’s Refrigeration, Heating & Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical, proudly serving the Greater Akron Metro Area.
Are you looking for a reliable electrical contractor? We at Gene’s Refrigeration, Heating & Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical have been the go-to choice in Fairlawn, OH, since 1959.
Whether you need an electrical panel upgrade or outlet repair services, you can trust us to do the job without fuss. Homes and businesses in Summit County trust us because of our straightforward, flat-rate pricing, on-time arrivals, and 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Our services include:
- Electrical troubleshooting and repair
- Electrical wiring services
- Ceiling fan and chandelier services
- Light switch and dimmer services
- Outlet repair services
- Lighting services
- Whole-home safety inspections
- Standby generator installation and repair
We serve Fairlawn, OH, residents and the surrounding neighborhoods of:
- Croghan Park
- Fort Island Park
- Juno Pl
- The Villages at Fairlawn
Read our reviews and see how our licensed, bonded, and insured technicians handle every job with care.
Emergency Electrical Repair in Summit County
Do you suspect a problem with your electrical system? Whether it’s flickering lights or outlets that don’t work, give us a call. We’re available 24/7 for emergency services and can tackle your electrical problems.
Our NATE-certified, Carrier Factory Authorized team will quickly diagnose the issue and provide you with a free estimate on equipment replacement. We’ll always give you honest advice about whether it’s worth repairing or if a replacement is more cost-effective. With no overtime charges, you can rest assured that you’re getting the best possible value for your money.
Your Outlet Installation Options in the Akron, OH, Metro Area
Are you planning to get some new outlets installed? Here are just some of the installation options that we offer:
- GFCI outlet: A ground fault circuit interrupter or GFCI outlet is a life-saving device that protects you from electrical shock. We recommend using these and GFCI receptacles in areas where water is present, such as kitchens and bathrooms.
- USB outlet: With a USB outlet, you can charge your phones, tablets, and other devices with ease. No more fumbling around for adapters!
- AFCI outlet: An arc fault circuit interrupter or AFCI outlet serves as added protection against electrical fires. We recommend installing these in all bedrooms and hallways.
We also provide electrical outlet repair if you need it, so don’t hesitate to contact us!
Are you planning a major renovation project? We have financing available with approved credit to make payments more manageable.
We Offer Comprehensive Electrical Panel Services in Fairlawn and Greater Akron
Do you need a breaker panel repair? If your system keeps tripping or if you have flickering lights, get in touch with us right away. Our team will assess the situation and provide you with a lasting solution.
When it’s time to update your electrical service panel, we can also help with that. We’ll work with you to ensure that your system can meet your current and future needs. We also offer maintenance plans to keep your system running perfectly.